Following Forex Investing Live Signals Instructions
The concept behind Forex Investing Live is simple… to provide profitable, simple to use, low stress Forex signals that can be traded in less than 10 minutes a day. Signals are delivered inside the member’s area @ 5:30 PM New York time. Subscribers just login around that time, go to the signals dashboards they are using and follow the instructions written on the chart snapshots provided for each currency pair traded.
This whole process is very simple and can be completed in less than 10 minutes a day. Even so, I wanted to go over the instructions given and how to carry them out in more detail, so there is no confusion.
Here is what I have written on each of the signals dashboards…
INSTRUCTIONS: Place trade (Market Order) as close to the Entry price as possible with the SL and TP given. All instructions will be written on the chart snapshots below. Check back the next trading day at the trading time to see more instructions.
- Waiting For Setup… : Do nothing. (There will not always be a signal for each currency pair).
- BUY/SELL @ Price: Buy or Sell using a market order around the price we executed the trade. (There will be slight price differences because we are all not getting into the trade at the exact same time). Stop Loss and Take Profit levels are show in terms of pips away from entry price.
- Move Stop Loss To About X Pips: Move the stop loss to lock in the amount of pips profit instructed. For example, +10 pips you would lock in 10 pips profit. +50 pips you would lock in 50 pips profit. (In MT4, I just right click the stop loss line and drag it to where I need, using the pip counter on the left hand side of the line).
- Stop Loss Hit @ X Pips: The trade is closed because our stop loss was hit around the pip value stated.
- Trail Stop Hit @ X Pips: The trade is closed because our trailing stop was hit around the pip value stated.
- Manual Close @ X Pips: Manually close the trade around the pip value stated.
- Take Profit Hit @ X Pips: The trade is closed because our take profit was hit around the pip value stated.
Let’s explain some of these instructions in more detail…
- Waiting For Setup… : We want to give the best signals possible and use the Daily charts for our setups. This means we are not going to be in the market on every currency pair we trade all the time. Sometimes it is just better to be out of the market and wait for the best setup. So, when there is nothing clear to do… do nothing.
- BUY/SELL @ Price: Every trader is responsible for placing their own trades on their own trading platforms. This means we are all going to be getting in the market at slightly different price levels. Since we have a wider stop loss levels and take profit expectations, a few pips here and there really don’t make all that much of a difference over the long term.
- Move Stop Loss To About X Pips:We only move the stop loss to lock in profit. So, if the instruction is to Move Stop Loss To @ +10 Pips… you need to move your stop loss to a level where you are locking in 10 pips of profit. Then, if you get the instruction to Move Stop Loss To @ +85 Pips… you need to move your stop loss to a level where you are locking in 85 pips of profit (you are NOT adding 85 pips to the 10 pips to move your stop to lock in 95 pips of profit).
- Stop Loss Hit @ X Pips: Trades that get stopped out are show on the chart (completely transparent).
- Trail Stop Hit @ X Pips: Trades that get stopped out in profit due to moving the stop are show on the chart (completely transparent).
- Manual Close @ X Pips: We decided to close the trade manually and you should as well.
- Take Profit Hit @ X Pips: Full winning trade where our take profit level was hit.
As you can see, following the signals is really not all that hard. If you know how to place a market order, move your stop loss and manually close a trade you have all the technical skills necessary to execute the signals on your own trading account.
The best way to see for yourself how easy using Forex Investing Live for your signals is to take a TRIAL.