Differences Between Forex Target Signals And Other Signals At Forex Investing Live
New for 2017, we have added the Forex “Account Doubling” Project, which has 2 new signals packages, Forex “Aggressive” Target Signals and Forex “Conservative” Target Signals. This has caused a lot of excitement for both members and non-members alike. It has also instigated some questions.
So, I would like to address some of the most common questions, so we are all on the same page.
Similarities Of All The Signals Packages
Each signals package offered here at Forex Investing Live should be treated as a completely separate signals package. That means they should not all be traded on the same account (unless you have a specific money management plan for that), and the trading of one signals package should not effect the trading of another.
That being said, there are some similarities between each of the signals packages.
- All trade signals are derived from the Daily Charts.
- The trading time is the same: @ 5:30 PM New York Time is when ALL trading activity takes place.
- The strategies look to profit from swings in the market, both in the direction of the trend and counter-trend.
- The strategies have similar entry requirements, even though the signal to enter is different for each strategy.
- Signals can be traded in less than 10 minutes a trading day.
Differences Between Forex Target Signals and
Forex EOD Signals / S&F Forex Signals
- Trading off the Daily charts and similar entries, but the entry trigger criteria are different.
- Smaller stop losses. 100-150 pips instead of 200 pips.
- Targets: Targets greater than 1:1 risk to reward. Others have 1000 pip targets which means we are basically leaving the take profit open and looking for other ways to exit the trade (manual close or trail stop hit).
- Money management based on the Forex Money That Matters Course.
- Application of the Forex Training Wheels Protocol outlined in the Forex Money That Matters Course.
- Reporting split up by currency pair and done in terms of R-Multiples.
The biggest differences have to do with money management and how the signals are reported. For Forex EOD Signals and Set & Forget Forex Signals we basically deliver the signals and the subscriber needs to come up with their own money management strategy. The Forex Target Signals for the Forex “Account Doubling” Project have a full business plan which explains exactly how we are trading the signals in terms of money management.
The Forex “Account Doubling” Project has very specific goals outlined in the Business Plan provided. Instead of just being signals, the money management strategy based on the Forex “Money That Matters” Course is laid out for subscribers. Furthermore, reporting in terms of R-Multiples and what is necessary to reach our goal of doubling our accounts (or more), is explained and applied.
The best way for members to learn everything they need to know about the new Forex Target Signals is to login, go to one of the signals dashboards (Aggressive or Conservative) and click the buttons to read info about Treating Forex As A Business and The Forex Business Plan. You MUST understand the business plan if you are to understand the project and the new signals.
If you are not yet a member, the best way to learn more about everything we do here at Forex Investing Live is to take a Free 14 Day Trial. Sign up at the bottom of this page: Forex Investing Live